How to write a JQL query for custom field
Hello @Jeevan Kumar K G ~ can you provide a bit more detail as to what information you are trying to get from your JQL?
Hello @Laurie Sciutti I need to create a custom field like Activity type or i want to copy existing custom fields in story to task...How we can achieve this... I am working on automation rule.
Hello @Jeevan Kumar K G ~ without knowing your conditions, I can only offer the following:
Using an Edit issue action in your rule, you should be able to select your custom field from the drop-down and set the value from various options shown below. If you don't see your custom field in the drop-down, you can use the More options section of your Edit issue action and use a smart value in JSON format. HTH
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.