I am testing out JIRA Service Desk. What we want is to achieve a support ticketing system where our sales team can raise a aticket and it gets assigned to our users. How can I do that.
https://demodesk.atlassian.net/servicedesk/agent/CR/customers
What building blocks do I need to create in Customers portal and how do I do that.
I created agents under my account. What is the diff between service desk request and issue.
Please guide
Start with https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/SERVICEDESK/Getting+started+with+JIRA+Service+Desk
Can you please guide what is wrong. I have added issue types. but it is not showing in my customer portal.
The first image
image2.png
The second imageimage1.png
The service desk is a simplified front end - the users don't get to see all the complexities of JIRA (like issue type). Have you read the link I gave earlier? It shows the difference between the JIRA view of the issue and the customer's service desk view.
Hello Rahul,
In additional to Nic's response, you can simple create a Customer Request Type (Service Desk Project > Settings > Request type) to something as your preferences, where your customers (Sales team who will raise a ticket) will create these tickets on the Customer Portal and will be viewed by your users on the JIRA UI (On your Service Desk queue)
Yes. I did. Cant locate Settings in the page. What is wrong. I have logged in to the site. Cant find Settings
thanks for replying. I can only See Issue Types. Unable to locate Request Type. Sorry, must be missing something. Reading your article, still no result. From the JIRA admin icon on top-right, I click Projects. Then click on the Project name link. That is how i see workflows and issue types
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.