Situation:
Management works with a roadmap created with the timeline function, where only epics & features are used. This is a seperate environment in jira.
The development team works in a scrum development project. The user stories in their backlog are linked as "children" to the epics in the management timeline roadmap.
This means: backlog user stories of type XXX-300 connected to Epics of type ABC-20. No epics present in the backlog to filter / prioritise / make a selection.
I will be the PO of the scrumteam and need to prioritise the work in the backlog based on the timeline in the management roadmap. It is impossible to manage the backlog without selection on the epics.
What do i need:
I would like to show the epics from the management roadmap in the epic panel of the scrumteam board, such that I can easily structure & manage the backlog of the development team.
Is this possible? If yes, how? If it is not possible, are there any other suggestions to try?