Hi, I have a really simple project
a workflow of 3 (To do, In progress and Done)
I have no filters
I was using it fine yesterday, creating epics and tasks using the top create button and tasks were showing on the board
Today however something has changed, I created a new epic and it was added to backlog but not the board
I created a new task and again it was not added to the board.
When I create both a task and epci i get this message: "For issue SF-62 to be visible, it must match your project and filters, and have a status that’s assigned to the board."
However it is in the project, I have no filters at all and the status is the standard out of the box To Do (and the kanban board is the standard out of the box kanban board.
Very frustrating
I've uploaded screen grab of project board if that helps