I've seen a couple of questions about converting an existing scrum project / board to Kanban. One answer says that sprints can be disabled at the project-level. Another answer says that all I need to do is create a new, kanban board.
By project, I've swapped out the Scrum Workflow scheme for a new Kanban scheme and created a new Kanban board for the new workflows and scheme. However, the kanban backlog remains separate from the pre-existing scrum backlog. Issues will not show up in the Kanban backlog / board.
I see no mention of Sprints in Project Settings | Features. I think because this is a Company-managed project?
I can see find no way to remove the sprint oriented backlog or alter the projects that I want to use the Kanban backlog and board.
How do I drop the scrum/sprints from a project to make it Kanban? This is Jira Cloud and company-managed projects.