Hi, I am trying to work out how I can automate a reminder that notifies the reporter that we are still awaiting to hear back from them. I have the basics setup already but i want to add the last public comment in the reminder.
I can't seem to find any info that might help from this KBA: Jira smart values - issues | Cloud automation Cloud | Atlassian Support
Hi @IT Department , so you can’t easily extract the last public comment from the rest of the comments. However, you can continually record public comments overwriting the previous recorded comment each time. You can record as issue property. Then your second rule can reference the last public comment using a smart value.
here is a post that describes the process more completely. reference-the-last-public-service-desk-comment
Thanks.
I will have a look over this and see if it will do what I need.
Let me know if you need further assistance. Glad to help you walk thru it.
Hi Jack, I am stuck at this part
I am not sure what Set Entity Property is. Please note: My comprehension skill in areas i am not familiar is fairly poor.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.