Good afternoon
I have questions about how automatic time allocation works when working with a task.
Specifically, at the end of the day, I always get 1 or 2 hours less than the total time. At no time do I close my dashboard, however I do sometimes lose focus on the sale although I do see that it continues to charge.
Based on what was mentioned above, I have no idea under what circumstances the tracker stops counting time. Would it be possible to have documentation or an explanation about in which situations it tracks or in which it does not? It's pretty obvious but every day I always have to change the time and it's extremely uncomfortable. Even more so when you work with many tasks and you don't know which one needs to be corrected in time.
It has also happened to me that it records time on tasks that may already be closed or that have already been processed. In these cases, wouldn't it be logical to detect or track the time but today and not 3 or 4 days ago?
Thank you