My company uses Jira Cloud and is looking to deploy the app via Intune. I was able to load the app on both iOS and Android devices and it deploys successfully. Once I open the app, it prompts me to login, and appears to redirect me to a browser window to sign in with an email. I sign in using my company credentials and then am presented with the attached error(error1.png). This error is shown on an Android device. When I open the Jira app and click the Sign In button again, it again redirects me back to a browser window but this time my account is showing as signed in, I select the account from the list and then get the yellow exclamation point error. I refresh the page and it then takes me into Jira, but Jira in the Edge browser, and not using the actual app. Any attempts to get in via the app fail. It seems to be breaking during the redirect back to the application for authentication. Any ideas how to resolve?
.