I've created a new Priority Scheme, different from the default one by 1 priority (Blocker)
I've associated it with a project.
yet, I still see the extra priority (Blocker) as an option for issues.
what am I missing?
Priority is global, you can't create a unique scheme for priority for a project. You can make a custom field, but it's not priority.
this is what is written under "Priority schemes":
Associate a priority or a group of priorities with your projects. You can choose a different set of priorities for your projects by using priority schemes.Learn more about priority schemes.
If you haven’t associated any project with a priority scheme, a default priority scheme will be associated to the project.
I understand from this that this is possible. i also been able to associate a project to a new scheme.
so if this isn't for this, what it is for?
Check the VERY top of that page. Unless you're in the EAP, this doesn't apply yet.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.