I'm relatively new to Jira Service Management setup and I'm trying to achive an automated job for creating cloned issue when a customer answer in a resolved issue.
I have created this automation that is creating a cloned issue. But something isn't working as wanted and I want some more functionality to this.

This is creating a new cloned ticket but Request Type is empty and not set, so that isn't working.
As well I want to include all internal and external comments to the new cloned issue.
Further I found some information (How to copy comments from the original issue to the cloned issue | Jira | Atlassian Documentation) about how to include comments and tried to create another automation.

But that automation is not triggered and does nothing.
Further I also want to notify the customer about the new cloned issue that is created. I want to send an email with issue key, url link to the issue, summary about the issue.
Is this possible? Or maybe this is not the best practice for handeling support issues? Any suggestions on how to achive this?