Im trying to add some groups to a custom field hat we have.
But im not having any luck, I've tried to google and pressed on everything I can see...
Im trying to add a groups in the field in the picture.
Hi Michael,
What does your Custom Field for Default Groups look like?
Does it look similar to this?
Regards
Mark
Hi @Mark Higgins
Yes it does. But I cant figure out how to add more groups.
Im trying to add more groups to this one.
Hi @Michael Malmström
Do you have Org admin privileges? In the Org admin area, there is a section for Groups?
You or your Org admin can add more groups here.
Hope that helps
Cheers
Hi @Mark Higgins , yes I'm admin.
I have added the groups that I need already. But once I've added the groups, I cant find them in the custom field "Approver groups" since I don't know how to add more groups to the custom field.
Kind regards,
Michael Malmström
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.