Hi,
When using the new 'bulk edit' function I'm trying to remove a particular label that appears on all of the selected tickets using the 'find and remove' option. However the label that appears on each of the individual tickets is not being listed in the options.
If I then include a ticket in my selection that does not have the label I'm after, the option DOES appear in the listing.
So bottom line, the label I want to remove isn't being offered for me to remove if ALL or SOME of the selected records have that label, but it does appear if none of the tickets have the label.
Am I doing something wrong? Anyone able to replicate this?
Screenshot showing ticket with 'Deprecation' label (background) and 'deprecation' not appearing in options to 'Find and remove' when selecting that ticket.

Screenshot showing same ticket but where the 'Deprecation' label has been removed (showing in background window) and in foreground window the 'deprecation' label now appearing in 'Find and remove' options. Not helpful.