Can I view by quarters in the Roadmap macro? (i.e. Q1 being Jul-Sep of the FY) so that I can compress a roadmap that spans 3yrs?
Hi @Janice Moananu ,
The roadmap macro doesn't support Quarter view yet, and it seems there's no plan from Atlassian team to work on this request yet (reference: Roadmap Planner Macro: "Quarters" Granularity )
Another solution you may consider is using the roadmap tool from Confluence Whiteboards, I believe it also offers great visualization with more flexibility.
Lastly, if you're open to third-party apps for visualizing projects and tasks on Confluence, allow me to recommend the app that my team developed: Gantt Chart Planner for Confluence - it offers a more visual timeline and Gantt chart along with extensive project management features like dependencies mapping, auto-scheduling, and resource management.
Cheers,
Linh
Thanks Linh!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.