Hi everyone, I was on the Atlassian trial plan, but I ended up not continuing and blocking my access.I sent a ticket, but I don't know how long it will take to respond and I need my access as quickly as possible...
Hi @Daniel Ferreira Domingos da Silva and welcome,
you need to wait because just Atlassian team could extend your products.
Fabio
@Daniel Ferreira Domingos da Silva Were you the only user on your plan? I believe that Atlassian trial plans are for 7 days. If you (or your company) did not convert your trial to a free or paid plan, there may be nothing to restore access to.
If others are still using your org, your administrator may be able to assist you with restoring your access or working with Atlassian Support.
If you were the only user, you need to wait for Atlassian Support to respond to your ticket.
Atlassian support helped me immediately, now I have my access again!
@Daniel Ferreira Domingos da Silva I am facing same issue with the deactivation of confluence site. Just to know how much time was taken by Atlassian support team to reactivate your confluence site. Please let me know.
Hello, Daniel. I know you asked it, but, how can I send a ticket for atlassian? I searched how can I do this, but I isn't found.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.