Hi Community,
question related to when you are changing from issue type to another within the same JSM project.
It can happen that customer choose the "wrong" issue type and therefore the agents must change it to the correct one.
When they now change from one issue type to another they come there is a "Update fields" section and here is the first question.
Can I configure which fields I want to display here?
Ideally I can display certain fields here that MUST be changed to the correct value before the issue type change gets completed so the right data is place directly.

In relation to that, whenever somebody changes the issue type the request type stays the same and an error appears.
Ideally I could define a default request type per issue ype that should be taken for these issue type change use-cases
Is that possible?
Or what do you recommend here?

Thanks for your expertise in advanced.
Cheers,
Simon