Where can I download the receipt for a course I purchased?
We need these for accounting purposes and it seems there is not consistent way of obtaining them.
Hello @Mark Martino
Go to: my.atlassian.com and under Orders you will find your invoices.
Thank you but that does not appear to house invoices for courses.
You should have gotten your Order ID. You need to use that along side with Total and Email.
I never received an order ID. Only a 'successful registration email'. I also submitted a ticket on March 7 and March 12 but have not received a response.
Hi @Mark Martino , was this course purchased from Atlassian University?
If so, my experience is that when an order is placed with Atlassian University for a course/exam, a detailed receipt is emailed.
Beyond that, I checked Atlassian University, logged in, user profile, "history" - and history only shows course activity, it doesn't display purchases. For this I would recommend contacting Atlassian https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact "pricing, billing, and licensing"
Thanks for the reply. Yeah I used that link to create the two tickets.
I think they are backed up with tickets but wish they were a bit more responsive.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.