Hello. I have two spaces. I create articles but I see different types of editing tools in the format block. See pictures.
1. common view
2. Desired view
How to select the desired instrument block
Hi @Konstantin Zhabko
The second is the old editor that was used in on-prem versions and in the initial Confluence Cloud.
This editor is not available anymore for new content
The only work around I can give is, if you have existing documents that depend on the legacy editor, you can open a "new" page in the legacy editor by copying one of these documents, changing the location and name as desired, and removing all old content.
This technique has been mentioned before in this community, so perhaps you're already aware of it.
Thank you. The new editor for me is not good because I can't create the table for defined rows and columns like in the old editor. In this case I every time create a table 3 x 3 and add or remove columns or rows. it awful.
Maybe you know how to fix it?
HI @Konstantin Zhabko
Currently this is not possible, see feature requst CONFCLOUD-68295
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.