I am the Jira System Admin for my sector of the company. We currently, to my knowledge, do not use groups to section off different orgs. I think most folks are in a general pool, then admins, and company admins.
Anyways, I am trying to understand as the admin for my sector of the business how I can make querying easier. Currently I have take each individual user and entered them into queries I have built by hand, 1 by 1. Ideally I would like to have 1 entire sector, then break it out by at least 3 teams, if not more so I can pull overdue tasks by team, so I can measure risks by team, etc.
I feel like this may be really simple and I might be forgetting something, but would love input on what the best way to get this done and make it easy to manage an ever-changing team (without the long strings of random numbers that mean nothing to me when trying to decide which person I need to remove or add to a query.)
Thanks in adavance!