We are migrating in from Salesforce. With Salesforce, I'd have it send an email notification to a Teams channel's email address to notify our team when a case was created. I was playing around in Project Settings > Notifications looking for a way to do this. It seems it doesn't let you just add an email address, you can only add a person. So I thought I'd make a dummy user with this email address, but then I believe it will consume an agent license. Anyone have an idea for a workaround to accomplish this?
In other words, any time a case is created, I want it to send an email notification to abc123xyz@teamsemail.biz which will pop up in our Teams channel on our computers and smartphones. But I'm looking for a way to do this without utilizing an agent license.
Thanks in advance. I'm thinking something must exist for this, but I'm having trouble finding it.