Hello friends 😊
I saw a similar question but the answer wasn’t clear enough- I want to make sure that I’m not missing anything and that I completely understand everything correctly with regards to the knowledge base and free tier subscription on JSM
My first question: Is the all following correct?
- Free tier users can create a customer-facing Help Center
- I’m order to add knowledge base articles to the help center, a confluence project must be linked to the help center
- In order to make the articles from the confluence article available in the hell center, permissions must be updated in the confluence space’s settings
- Free users cannot change permissions, therefor they are never able to add any customer-facing knowledge base articles
My second question: If one pays for confluence standard subscription for one month, changes the permissions for a confluence space, then elect to not renew their subscription- will the permissions be reverted to their default setting once the subscription expires?
Thank you!