This morning confluence is not available:palsystem.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/FUE/overviewBut the atlassian page says that confluence is operational:https://status.atlassian.com/
I checked again and now it works properly:https://status.atlassian.com/Thansk for sharing your pain with me !
I am getting same error on my atlassian page, some pages loading half or stuck while loading
Same issue for me.
Thanks for anywering my question. How do I get in touch with my space administrator ?I talked to the admins of my company and they can't do anything since we use confluence in the cloud. I was on the help-pages of confluence, but I found nothing to send a message to Atlassian.
upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: local connection failure
Attempting to connect to Jira Cloud through Microsoft teams and through SharePoint and I'm receiving errors every time it tries to connect and retrieve posted issues.
SharePoint's error:
Unexpected error on getting available Jira Instances: Error: Token request previously failed
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.