I can not see attachments (images) in an attached email.
Hi @Franz Gut
What do you exactly mean?
Is the email in itself an attachment to an issue, if so then you can see the attachments in that email, attachments need to be attached separately.
The image(s) is attached or part of the email, and the email is an attachment to an issue. I can only see the plain email text, not the attached image in the email.
That is correct.
The email is attached to the issue, this is an attachment in Jira.
Attachments in the email, visible in mail program, are not taken into account on attaching an email.
This is a loss of information in the preview, with the disadvantage that I always have to download the attached email.
Since this is a very common use case, working with email becomes very cumbersome. This bug absolutely needs to be fixed in Jira.
There is an open sissue since 2021 !
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-77500
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.