I am managing a Website Project.
All 3 teams under the project (UX/Design, DEV and Content) manage their own Jira Project and board.
Decision has been made to combine all teams under one Jira Project (DEV Jira Project for which I am an ADMIN too)
Under the Dev Jira Project, I have created 2 additional Boards, one for UX/Design and another for Content.
Board Filter for UX/Design team is project = <Project ID> AND component = WEB-UXD OR labels = WEB-UXD ORDER BY Rank ASC . This filter is successfully showing the issues that I have created with WEB-UXD as the component and label. The backlog is also showing the issues that I have created with WEB-UXD as the component and label.
Board Filter for Content team is project = <Project ID> AND component = WEB-Content OR labels = WEB-Content ORDER BY Rank ASC. This filter is successfully showing the issues that I have created with WEB-Content as the component and label. The backlog is also showing the issues that I have created with WEB-Content as the component and label.
Since the Dev team is already using the current Jira Project from the beginning of this initiative, the board filter for Dev team is project =<Project ID> ORDER BY Rank ASC. This filter is also showing the issues that I have created for UX/Design team (with WEB-UXD as the component and label) and Content team (with WEB-Content as the component and label). The backlog is also showing all issues including the once that I have created with WEB-UXD and WEB-Content as the component and label.
Now I want the DEV Board/Filter/Backlog to not show the issues that I have created for the UX/Design and the Content Team.
Issue 1: Updated the Dev Board filter to project =<Project ID> AND Component not in (WEB-UXD, WEB-Content) ORDER BY Rank ASC. This is not returning me the correct results. I want to see all issues under this project except the issues tagged as WEB-UXD and WEB-Content on components.
Issue 2: both UX/Design and Content board shows their own backlog with the issues tagged as WEB-UXD and WEB-Content on components. But the Create Sprint button is disabled on these 2 new boards I have created. I see a pop up message as "You need the Manage Sprints permission for all projects in the origin board to create a sprint". But I am able to see the Create Sprint button on the Dev Board.
Need help to resolve the above 2 issues.