Hi,
I started using Jira Plans and am wondering if it is possible Jira plans or any tool on Jira to have Roadmap of the year of all my teams, + the capacity of the teams vs projects estimation to see if we have enough capacity or not. I want also to see if I can find opportunities between projects for other teams to work together and if a developer has more bandwidth than others and can work on new projects.
I saw on Jira Plans a sample project that shows Projects, sprint by sprint capacity which would already help me but didn't figure out how to get all the other information that I needed and mentioned above.
I currently use a spreadsheet that calculates if we are over capacity or not based on avg of the team per sprints vs work that we aim to do, but this is just for 1 project and doesn't provide all other info, + my idea is to have several projects on Jira Plans and see ways to leverage and be aware if we are under or over capacity, etc..