Hello,
Since today, we see in our Confluence Cloud a link at the button of a page called "Invite People" (see screen shot): is there a way to fully disable this button for everybody as I'm unable to find it?
Thanks in advance
Hi @Isabelle Jars ,
Under the Product Settings Page, in User Access Settings, you can chose to set the access to "Dont allow invites".
Documentation for reference https://support.atlassian.com/user-management/docs/control-how-users-get-access-to-products/
Hello @Jehan Bhathena ,
Thanks for the info: I already did that but the button "Invite People" still remains at the end of the page, as shown in my screen shot: any other possibility to remove it?
@Isabelle Jars Did you try clearing your browser cache? This solved such inconsistency problems for me in the past.
Thanks @Koloman Pfeffer , I did and I even tried with 2 different other Web browsers
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.