Hello,
I have a project where tickets get created. Support-End users sometime received multiple duplicate alerts when our systems generated it. I would like to grant them bulk permission to select the tickets and close them out all at once instead of just individual ticket. I checked with my Jira admin and they mentioned only Admin permission is allow which we can't assign to Support-End users. Is there a way to explicitly grant only the bulk permission access from within Admin permission or another way without giving Support-End users more access they don't need?Thanks!
Hi!
You don't have to grant Jira admin permission to give someone bulk permission. What you can do is to grant bulk change permission in global permissions - https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/manage-global-permissions/
Regards,
Seba
@Sebastian Krzewiński Thanks for the information. The steps provided is for a global change which is not what I'm looking for. Currently we have separate project page and I would only like to apply that bulk permission to a single project page. I see the bulk change when searching all issue optionsI don't see the bulk option within project pageThanks!
Can you add screenshots again? I can't load them.
@Sebastian Krzewiński screenshots uploaded.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.