Hi,
I´m trying to create a Filter to visualize all EMEA labels, but when I select the EMEA label, it doesn´t pull any ticket.
I have two issue types, so not sure if this is the problem.
Hi @Tainah Cinti ,
Hi @Mathew Lederman ,
Using Colored Label Manager you can :
Visualize your labels with at-a-glance quickness to save time and avoid mistake - Make your issues more colorful
Allow your team to define their labels, cleanup and organize them quickly with bulk powerful functionality .
Karim
Atlassway Team
It's possible that the JQL logic you're using is adding conditions to your query that are not bringing the results you want. I suggest taking a step-by-step approach. Begin by using only "labels = EMEA" and then gradually add other conditions. This will help you identify which condition is not working as expected.
Hi @Tainah Cinti
I see, you have specified a project and issue type as well, relating your screenshot.
So the no results relate to the project you are searching on and that specific issue type.
If you clear those and only use label, do you get results?
Or select switch to JQL can use the JQL: labels = EMEA
Thanks, I´ll try that!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.