Hello,
I am using Advanced Plans. I have created an Initiative in Project 1 and linked to Epics in Project 2. When I create a Plan with the issue source is Project 1 it does not show the EPICS which have been link to the Initiative ? Any ideas how i can see the Epics link to this particular Initiative .
Hi @Julie Mullen
As the Epic is in another project, this project also needs to be set as a source to the plan.
You can do this by simply add the project as an extra source or create a filter with the Epics from that project and use this filter as an extra source to the plan.
thank you Marc.
The issue with this is that I do not want any other EPICS/ISSUES etc which are not linked to the that Initiative to display on the plan too. Any ideas
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.