I have tried for over a month to log into my account. I always get the same issue:
""
Hi @Test
I can see that your account is not a site-admin nor a billing contact for the account. You will need to reach out to your site-admin in order to make sure they can login to the site. The site-admin still shows as a valid account from our side. I can hint that the account email address is in the format of s******@l*******.org
You will need that user to login to the site since they might be the only confluence user right now.
If you can't access that account, then I would suggest this link https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing?redirectSource=sac-wac-redirect#/?inquiry_category=your_account as it has a "need more help" where you can then create a support ticket with our support team that should be better able to help here.
Andy
Hi @Test ,
are you the only user that is experiencing this problem? Are there any other users that can try to login?
I am the only user. All other users have been deactivated.
I see you have a free tier instance, how long haven't you logged on?
The free tier policy states;
If a Free site is dormant for 3 months, we will suspend the site. If after 6 months, the site remains inactive, we will delete the site.
I don't think it is deleted since the email sent to me suggests it is still active. Furthermore, the JIRA instance works fine for my user, it is just the CONFLUENCE instance that has an issue. """We haven't seen you use your Confluence product, on site ***.atlassian.net, for a while so we wanted to check in. If you do not start using your product, it will be deactivated on 2024-04-20. This will not affect other products that you are actively using."""
Are you able to access the Administration of your Atlassian cloud via the menu in the main toolbar.
And then check your permission on Confluence?If you can't access that, then you need to find the person who setup the cloud as they will be the org admin and site admin.
No I don't see that option. Here is what I think happened, I had an admin user xxx@mycompany.comThen I changed my company name so I created a new user yyy@mycompany.com with admin privileges and deactivated xxx@mycompany.comIt seems that my new user (yyy@mycompany.com) has lost permissions (perhaps expired in some way). So I don't know what to do...When I try to access Confluence through my original user xxx@mycompany.com I get this:"""Looks like your administrator has marked your account xxx@mycompany.com as inactive. Contact your administrator to solve this issue."""
Thanks, this fixed my issue.
@Andy Hutchinson ,
Your post is confusing. How are you related to the original post here? Maybe you are the original poster "Test"?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.