I created a simple database and shared it with colleagues.
I set myself as the only editor, with view only rights for everyone else.
Nobody was able to see the table that I had built.
They would all see the empty table that shows up when you create a new database.
I then tried to give edit permission to a colleague: he also saw the empty table and tried to add a record: this broke the database, which is now gone for both of us (undo will do nothing)
Database looks very promising and it'd solve a lot of use cases, so looking forward to see this problem solved.
PS: likely unrelated, but I'll mention it because it was kind of a similar situation. While trying the Whiteboard beta, people would create whiteboards, invite others, but they were not able to see changes made by the creator. This made us abandon the beta.
