Hi,
I am trying to use Jira Automation to schedule and send an email to myself and my team with a list of team members who logged less than 40 hours in a week.
We log our time from Jira 'issue type' and I use worklogs to track the time every Friday and reach out to people who logged less than 40 hours in the week. I am looking to reduce this manual effort and automate sending an email to myself with the list.
Suppose I have below team members who logged time in different issues which I could retrieve using a query.

Steps I followed to build the automation:
STEP 1: Used the trigger: When scheduled and added below jql query :
project = 'My projectname' and worklogDate >= "2024/02/26" and worklogDate <= "2024/03/01"
Step 2: Now I want to sum the total hours logged by each person and i want an automated email with a list like below for whoever logged less than 40 hours. I tried using below compare option in the 'if' statement

Step 3: Then ,Send email
Result I am expecting:
Hello,
Below members logged less than 40 hours:
B
C
D
E
Results I am getting:
4 separate emails for each of the 4 members and only the account ids instead of B,C,D and E.