I work in Jira in a structure where my features are in one Jira container and my stories are in a different one. I work in several boards (1 scrum and 3 kanban) and move between them all day. I have favorited my boards - I have 4. 2 of them are in the feature container and 2 in the story container. Other product owners in my feature container have their own set of boards.
When I go to the left column to drop down and select my boards, I get the choices of "Boards in this project" and "Other Boards". I have to scroll to find the ones I want.
Is is possible to have the top section to be "My Favorited Boards"?
Yes, I know I can use the top menu to select Your Work > Boards > Starred. But in the old version of Jira, Boards was a top level menu choice but in the new version now I have to remember which menu choice to find it under. The left menu is so much easier to work with.
Thanks