Hi AC,
I have an issue, a minority of my users are not able to be added to an Atlassian Team within the Teams section of Jira. As a result, the user in question is unable to reference Teams within their Advanced Roadmap plans. The user is unable to select any Teams from the Teams field.
- I am the org admin.
- The instance is Cloud.
- The Jira user plan is Premium.
- The organisation has a verified domain via Azure AD.
- I have checked the user is part of the same AD groups as users that I have been able to add to Atlassian Teams. (Though I'm going to re-check this)
- The user has product access.
- The user has relevant Jira project access.
- The user is unable to create their own Atlassian teams (I'm unsure why).
- When attempting to add the user to a team I am given an error message stating, "We can’t add {{userName}}. They may not have access to teams in your organization."
I did find this documented,
To protect sensitive team data (e.g. - team names), users viewing an open Jira site can only see these organization-wide teams if they also have access to a restricted site in the same organization. Conversely, users that can only access open sites won’t be able to see teams or assign issues to a team; they'll only be able to see and assign issues to plan-only teams. Learn more about what information is available on unrestricted sites.
I'm unsure what I need to verify however.
Any guidance on this would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Danny