Hi all,
Anyone else with problems in Jira cloud? Through the whole application I am receiving error messages like 'An error occurred while loading this page'.
Hi,
similar, but not the same: I dont get any search results in Confluence at the moment,
Regards,
Harald
Hello Rick.
Currently, I am not experiencing any issues. Maybe others can confirm this as well. Try clearing your cache, using a different browser, logging out and logging back in.
From Atlassian status: https://status.atlassian.com/
Let me know the results, after you have tried everything.
We seem to have the same issue, where tickets are loading really slow or timing out
@Rick Visscher https://status.atlassian.com/ doesn't currently shows anything, but if anything happens that would be the first place to search. I can confirm that searching for pages in confluence, like @Harald Seyr doesn't seem to work. But on Jira side, everything looks good. Where do you get that error @Rick Visscher ?
Confirm. We are experiencing the same problem.
@Alex Koxaras -Relational- we are facing this issue in our JSM and Software application.
I am also experiencing issues, errors for the past few days.
Same problem, issues and queues don't load in Jira Service Management.
According to https://downdetector.com/status/jira/, users have started to report the issues, meaning that Atlassian will probably update their status page.
Similar for me as well. Unable to view any issues or enter any service projects.
https://status.atlassian.com/ does show operational though..
Seems to work for me now , at the moment atleast
Looks like it's working again.
yes, can confirm, worky
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.