I would need a date field on every blog post.
Can I set up a template that contains the date field?
Hello @Petra Cuypers-Oberthuer
While there is no direct way to add templates to your blog, the workaround is:
Thanks @Nikola Perisic , I tried it and it works.
But I'm not sure if users will accept these additional steps. But at least it's a workaround.
I agree with you that it might be confusing for them to do this. You can always post in community the feature request for Atlassian to take a look at.
Take a look at: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-18668?filter=98153
When you try to create a request, it will guide you to ask on community about this.
@Petra Cuypers-Oberthuer You could also include the steps to publish the page as a blog on your template, so your users will have them handy. I would also include a step to delete the instructions before publishing.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.