I have integrated the audit logs in my SIEM tool but didn't receive the login/logout events in the audit trail logs.
So, where can I see the login/logout logs in the console as well as from which API endpoint I will get the JIRA login/logout logs?
Hi @Vipin Dumbhare and welcome to the community,
Audit log will not give you any login/logou details, only the info provided here:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/audit-activities-in-jira-applications/
However the login/logout details can be found via Atlassian Access' log:
Let me know if that helps.
Alex
Hi @Alex Koxaras -Relational- ,Thank you for the quick response, it is very helpful.Could you please guide me on how I can pull the access log through the rest API endpoint?Is there any specific endpoint that I can use to fetch the access logs?
@Vipin Dumbhare I'm not familiar with a specific endpoint which returns the specific values you want. You could search here https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/admin/rest-apis/ and most likely this could be your thing https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/admin/organization/rest/api-group-events/#api-group-events
@Alex Koxaras -Relational- Thank you for the help, I will check the provided documentation link.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.