Hi all,
I can manually set security level per case; however, the automation rule keeps failing with the following error:
Make sure that the project role atlassian-addons-project-access is added to both the security levels in your issue security scheme and that it has been added to the Set Issue Security in your permission scheme for the project.
No fields or field values to edit for issues (could be due to some field values not existing in a given project): - This error gives you that the value you provided to set is not in the options for 'Security Level' field(if the field is available) on the given project.
Could you please validate the the option is available in the project.
Project settings->Issue Security. If the option is not available then add it or Change the issue security scheme.
Here are the permissions for Set Issue Security:
And the Security Level:
Security Level field was added to appropriate screens and once a case is open, as agent, I can set security level to Test-IT Help.
Under Project Settings -> Issue Security, correct issue security scheme is selected, and Security Level is listed there as expected.
Anything else I need to check and/or re-configure? Thank you,
Did you try changing the rule Actor to yourself?
I pretty much followed this guide: Automation | Set "Issue Security Level" via Automation for JIRA | Automation for Jira | Atlassian Documentation
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.