Hey Jira community,
I am looking to create an automation to send an email when 4/6 child issues for a parent are complete.
I have been successful in making it work for one issue, using the "Compare two values" component and using the issue summary as a smart value.
What I would like to do is have it send an email notification when a group of four subtasks are completed.
The way it works currently is when an Agency Level issue is created, we have a rule that autopopulate those agencies with 6 subtasks. 2/6 have individual email notification rules set up already as mentioned above. Ill share a screenshot of my rule here:

This has been tested and is working fine.
I am also aware that I could modify/copy this rule to add a bunch of if/and statements and use that to apply to the four issues I am trying to target for this new rule, but I would rather have it function in a less cluttered way.
Ideally, I think there is a way that I can ask the automation to count the number of completed issues. If that number is equal to 4, it should trigger the email. Anyone have any idea on what I could do to make something like this happen?
Thanks