I'm using SAML login via Microsoft login and I have a few accounts in it (my working + created by customer)
When I need to sign in to Jira it asks me to decide how to log in and I'm choosing Microsoft login. Choosing account and redirected back to sign in screen. My given name + family name appeared on the form but I left on this screen.
Then I needed to manually select login with Microsoft again => choose account => and redirected to sign in screen again and my email appeared on the screen => auto-redirect to the Microsoft login where I needed to select the same account again
The problem in 3 times I need to select the account to log in and a lot of wasted time, the redirects are pretty slow, and for simple operations such as sign I spend 2-5 mins with a fast internet connection.
Again but only steps:
- on the Jira sign-in screen select Microsoft login
- redirected to Microsoft and selected the account
- redirected to Jira with a prepopulated name in the form (maybe autocomplete from the browser?)
- manually selected Microsoft login again
- redirected to Microsoft login and selected the account
- redirected to Jira with a prepopulated email in the form
- auto-redirect to Microsoft login and select the account
- finally back to Jira and can start work
This happening to me already 1.5 years 

