Hi All,
Has there been any recent changes to the Confluence Cloud that would break the chart macro?
I have a Confluence page that uses the chart macro to create a stacked bar chart. The data comes from a simple table embedded in the chart macro. 3 weeks ago it displayed fine. Went to look at the page today and I get the generic "No Data Available" as per screenshot.
The page gets updated monthly and looking at the page history, nothing has changed at our end. I also note that the edit chart macro settings/options doesn't match the documentation (also another clue that it has been updated?)
Finally, the documentation on this macro is really bad. There doesn't appear to be any practical examples. The documentation only describes how to fill in the chart attributes and the data section for the chart macro doesn't really explain how to reference your table clearly, rather it talks about table IDs etc. that aren't usually required and are not easy to find.
Please advise if this functionality has changed.
Example screenshot below.
