Hey all,
I'm trying to create a rule that would allow me to change the status of a subtask, based on the status of a linked subtasks that lives on another project.
The problem is that I'm building the automation on Project A, with subtask A, and I am aiming for:
Case 1: Change the status of subtask B in project B (from blocked to to do) based on status of subtask A in project A (moved to done)
Case 2: Change the status of subtask A in project A (from blocked to to do) based on status of subtask B in project B (moved to done)
Note that subtasks A and B are linked by 'blocked by' and 'blocked'
Here's an automation I created for Case 2, but it's not working. Do you have any suggestions on how to make case 1 or 2?
P.S. I was trying to refer to subtask A (which is supposed to be blocked), and then based on subtask B status being "Done" I wanted to move Subtask A to "To Do"


Any suggestion is highly appreciated! thanks!