Why don't tables stretch across the entire page width anymore?
Hi @Stefanie S
On your screenshot... did you try to move that gray vertical bar on the right?
Move it left and right to resize the table to any width in any page width mode.
(note: it might be out of sight on large tables so some scrolling may be needed, but it's always there)
Hi @Stefanie S I believe you're running into CONFCLOUD-67831.
It appears they are working on it, but feel free to vote for and watch it for updates.
Wow! yes that worked. crazy. Not intuitive at all. thank you for that.
I kept trying to drag the column on the left wider/to the left to no avail. I don't remember this being an issue before. Is this a recent change in Cloud?
Yes, they changed that some time ago, it DID worked by dragging the left edge.
It's kinda like image resizing works now (or used to work? )
@Stefanie S Refer to this article for details on this change (as well as all the comments related to it): https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-articles/Resize-Confluence-tables-to-any-width/ba-p/2483925#M6535
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.