This is rule I created. All I want is when the clone ticket ABC (Cloned) is moved from Project A to Project B and if ABC (Cloned) is updated to Done how can I update the ticket ABC (Original) in Project A. This is the automation process I am using
Hi @Sohail Alam
For a question like this, please also post an image of the audit log details showing the rule execution, and explain what is not working as you expect with the rule.
Until we know that...
What is the scope of your rule: project, multi-project, or global?
A project-scope rule can create (or clone) issues into another project, but it cannot access or edit them. To do that, the rule scope must be multi-project or global.
Please discuss this rule with your Jira site admin in that case as only site (or org) admins can manage those rules.
Kind regards,Bill
So for this one, there was No change in Audit log, and our scope would be Global.
Help is highly appreciated
I still do not understand: what is not working as you expected with the rule?
Knowing that will help the community to offer better suggestions. Thanks!
when the clone ticket (ABC -Cloned)is moved from Project A to Project B and if (ABC Cloned) is updated to Done in Project B , the original ticket status in Project A remains the same i.e To-Do.
What I am looking for is, (ABC - Cloned) status is marked as Done in Project B then (ABC - Original) in Project A should also be Done.
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.