url = "https://your-domain.atlassian.net/wiki/rest/api/content/{id}/child/attachment"
integer
The maximum number of content objects to return per page. Note, this may be restricted by fixed system limits.
25
0
int32
Hello @[deleted],
Maximum is 250. The method /wiki/rest/api/content/{id}/child/attachment is deprecated, use the method /pages/{id}/attachments instead.
Please refer to the Confluence API documentation related to attachments.
if we have more than 250 in that case , what we need to do
@[deleted], use the cursor parameter, see examples how to use it here.
even if this is /wiki/rest/api/content/{id}/child/attachment depricated still I am able to you see it , is there any timeline when this will be completely non functional, because I am som issue while using the rest api v2
for example https://api.atlassian.com/ex/confluence/cloudid/rest/api/space/{space_name}/content?expand=history'
for rest api v2 if I use https://api.atlassian.com/ex/confluence/cloudid/wiki/api/v2/pages/{id}/attachments
it is giving the error , I am using all the possible changes and but not able to get correct url for this
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.