I using static data for the imports during the development process to simplify troubleshooting. Mainly I have:
I want to reference a manufacturer to the device attributes using the type "referenced_object". Apparently I dont use the correct syntax because I get a data validation error.
<span>INFO</span> <span>22</span>:<span>19</span>:<span>17.451</span> 812d3ec2a80b4dec811065ced224a263 { <span>jsonValidationErrors</span>: [], <span>dataValidationErrors</span>: [ { <span>code</span>: <span>'MISSING_REFERENCE_OBJECT_TYPE_EXTERNAL_ID'</span>, <span>location</span>: <span>'Device.Manufacturer'</span> } ], <span>status</span>: <span>'error'</span> }
I spent hours fiddling with the syntax, especially setting the "objectMappingIQL" string but was never able to make the import work.I would highly appreciate detailed documentation or working examples so that I can make progress with my app.
Hi,
it seems like you're not tying your schema and mapping appropriately. See for example:
this is the schema:
{"externalId": "cmdb::externalId/52742d53-ef1c-44aa-8149-1941c8168f00","name": "Home Tablets","description": "","type": "referenced_object","label": false,"referenceObjectTypeName": "Tablets","referenceObjectTypeExternalId": "cmdb::externalId/281e0efe-60a9-41ff-b1fc-69048ece56e0","minimumCardinality": 0,"maximumCardinality": -1,"unique": false},
{"attributeExternalId": "cmdb::externalId/52742d53-ef1c-44aa-8149-1941c8168f00","attributeName": "Home Tablets","attributeLocators": ["macAddress"],"externalIdPart": false,"objectMappingIQL": "\"MAC Address\" in (${macAddress${0}})"},
Hope it helps
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.