Dear Community,
I am not able to see logged time reports and timesheets in team managed projects and I'm in Administrator for the project.
Regards,
Vishnu Vardhan.
Hi Vishnu, To view the worklogs of other users on issues of team managed projects in Tempo, you will either need to have the - View worklogs permission for the team the other users are members of or the- View all worklogs permission for the team managed project
Best regards,
Susanne
Hi @Susanne
I found the solution for my issue.
thanks for your time.
Hello! How did you fix this?
Hi @Serhii C
One of our Jira admins had created a custom role that allows users(PM) to view the worklogs of other users in the project. I wasn’t aware of this at the time I posted my question here for resolution. I continued searching for a solution, and after some time, I rechecked the user’s access and assigned roles in the project. That’s when I discovered that the user who raised the issue wasn’t added to that custom role. Because of this, the user was unable to see the worklogs of other users in the project.
FYI: https://help.tempo.io/timesheets/latest/jira-team-managed-project-permissions
Best Regards,
Vishnu Vardhan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.