our company website will have customer facing documentations. Can I use Confluence to build that documentation?
can our website utilize confluence to build those documentations or customer facing articles?
Absolutely yes, many people use Confluence for that use case.
You could take two approaches at least:
Hello @Prerana Bhatt Koulmane Sathyanarayana
Yes, we're using Confluence and a couple of Atlassian Marketplace apps to document our product, and thousands of other businesses are doing the same. Typically, that's done via Confluence itself or an app that builds a dedicated website for you.
For example: for our site we write all content in Confluence, then use Scroll Viewport by K15t to build our doc center connected to our domain.
If you want to host your Confluence content on your own website, that's a different matter, but Confluence can export your content as XML and HTML.
Link to a webinar on how to use Confluence as a documentation center: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DJNMTy982A)And this is how we did it: https://www.k15t.com/blog/2024/01/tools-merge-teams-unite-emplifi-s-enablement-journey-with-confluence-and-the-scroll-apps
Wow, thank you so much Kristian. Very helpful. I wasn't expecting such detailed answer. thank you so much. I will explore these options.
Lets say if we want to host your Confluence content on our own website, would that be possible too?
Thank you Aron.
I guess you could take HTML or XML export and build your site from that.
It's basically what other CMS do, they export stuff to HTML and then you build your last mile.
There might be an app to help you with that, there rectainly was one for the Server version.
Thank you Kristian. I saw Scroll Viewport and that might be what we are looking for. Is there any other similar App that you suggest?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.