Trying to export the assignee history of issues through REST api. Example:
(using google chrome console)
$.get( "https://mycompany.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/issue/PRJ-1234?expand=changelog&fields=summary")
Parsing the returned object contains an incomplete list of history entries with gaps in assignee chains as compared with issue history being reported through the web UI.
Hmm. Is there a pattern to it? For example, gaps in the chain are for users who have been disabled or deleted?
Hi Nic,
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately not, at least not as far as we have noticed. The gaps we see are usually for entire day's worth of activities, not specific to the assignee field. Because of our workflow, our issues tend to have a large number of audit trail entries. Wondering if we're hitting paging issues combined with out of order results? We've tried including params for 'startAt=' and 'maxResults=', but these do not close the gaps.
Thanks again,
Justin
Ok. I suspect your instincts are right, but I don't have anything with large numbers of changes on it it to play with at the moment.
I'd also want to have a look at the logs, as I suspect a bug - I would therefore raise a support issue with Atlassian over at https://support.atlassian.com
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.