I am currently new with JIRA administration, I need help to change the Sprint board card to show the due date the same way the "Go to market sample" project is showing, where the date shows the calendar icon and highlighted when due.
Hi @nathan -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
What type of projects are you using?
I believe the Due Date indicator only shows that way for the Jira Work Management projects, and not for the Software projects.
Kind regards,Bill
Thanks for the immediate response Bill. What im try to do right now is to have the board shows the due like this...And what is currently showing in the Active Sprint Board is...
That appears to be a software project, and so that is not possible. You can confirm this by navigating with:
top menu > Projects > View All Projects > scroll / page to find your GEN project > review the Type column.
I suspect it is either a Company-managed Software or Team-managed Software project.
Thank you so much.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.