We have https links towards a server that do not open in Google Chrome, so we have to use Microsoft Edge.
Therefore, in a Confluence page I am writing, I would like to force some https links to open with Microsoft Edge. In a forum, I saw that we can do this by adding "microsoft-edge:" at the beginning of the link, e.g.:
<a href="microsoft-edge:http://www.google.com">Link that will open with Edge</a>
So, when I edit the page, I go into the source editor and modifies the link as above. But, when I apply the change, the link is not working, and if I return in the source editor the link has become:
<a>Link that will open with Edge</a>
So Confluence modified my links. It's not the first time I see Confluence is modifying some of my links and preventing me to do what I would like to do...
Do you know a solution to avoid this change?
Or do you know another way to force https links to be open with Microsoft Edge within Confluence pages?